27th Annual Stamp Fair
Friday 17th and Saturday 18th November 2017
Pudsey Civic Hall, Leeds, LS28 5TA
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where is Leeds Philatelic Society's Fair held?
- Pudsey Civic Hall, Dawson's Corner, Pudsey, Leeds, LS28 5TA
- When is it?
Friday November 17th 2017: 10.30 - 5.00, and Saturday November 18th 2017: 10.00 - 4.00
- Who will be there?
- The 2016 standholders included: Arun Stamps, Bill Barrell, China Philatelics, Corbitts, Emartenet, Tom Hamilton, Hendon Stamps, Eric Hinchliffe, Brian Hitchcock, Chris Hockaday, Stephen Holder, Paul Jones, David Kaiserman, Paul Kirkwood, Malcolm Lacey, Mike Lewis, Tony Limb, Brian Lythgoe, Tony Marsland, Andrew Meir, Midland Philatelics, Minster Stamps, David Mouser, Northern Stamps, Alan Rothwell, Charles Rudge, St. Andrews Hospice, Samwells, Stampland, Steven Stafford, Andrew Vaughan, Chomo Wang, Westgate Supplies, Eric Wilding and Windsor Philatelics
- Will Leeds Philatelic Society be there?
- Yes, and the Yorkshire Postal History Society
- Is there parking for cars?
- There is ample parking alongside the Hall.
- Are refreshments available?
- Hot and cold refreshments will be available all day on both days.
- How can I get there by public transport?
By rail: New Pudsey rail station is nearby.
By bus: Bus routes 72, 73 and 508 from Leeds, 72 from Bradford and 508 from Halifax
- How can I get there by car?
Pudsey Civic Hall is at Dawson's Corner, at the junction of Leeds Ring Road (A6120) and the Leeds/Bradford Road (A647).
Drivers coming from the South (M62 Junction 27 & M621) should exit the M621 at Junction 1 and join the Ring Road (A6110 towards Bradford) then via the A647 to Dawson's Corner, ignoring signs to Pudsey.
For any further enquiries and for booking a table, then please ring Derek Baron on 01943 465236.
Hope to See You There