29th Annual Stamp Fair
Saturday 21st and Sunday 22nd November 2020
Pudsey Civic Hall, Leeds, LS28 5TA
Frequently Asked Questions
- IMPORTANT NOTE
- We are looking forward to our Annual Fair, but the coronavirus pandemic means that this will be subject to change or even cancellation if required by Government restrictions. We will, of course comply with any regulations about social distancing, face coverings etc, but at the time of writing (July) do not know what will be required. Please check here for updates
- Where is Leeds Philatelic Society's Fair held?
- Pudsey Civic Hall, Dawson's Corner, Pudsey, Leeds, LS28 5TA
- When is it?
Saturday November 21st 2020: 10.30am to 5pm, and Sunday November 22nd 2020: 10am to 4pm. Admission is free
- Who will be there?
- More than thirty dealers covering all aspects of philately
- Will Leeds Philatelic Society be there?
- Yes, and the Yorkshire Postal History Society
- Is there parking for cars?
- There is ample free parking alongside the Hall.
- Are refreshments available?
- Hot and cold refreshments will be available all day on both days.
- How can I get there by public transport?
By rail: New Pudsey rail station is nearby.
By bus: Bus routes 72, 73 and 508 from Leeds, 72 from Bradford and 508 from Halifax
- How can I get there by car?
Pudsey Civic Hall is at Dawson's Corner, at the junction of Leeds Ring Road (A6120) and the Leeds/Bradford Road (A647).
Drivers coming from the South (M62 Junction 27 & M621) should exit the M621 at Junction 1 and join the Ring Road (A6110 towards Bradford) then via the A647 to Dawson's Corner, ignoring signs to Pudsey.
For any further enquiries and for booking a table, then please ring Derek Baron on 01943 465236.
Hope to See You There